NO labour period for showers sold in New Zealand - parts only
Products purchased outside New Zealand are not covered by this warranty as they may not meet local regulations.
Tapware & In-Wall Tanks purchased prior to 1st November 2008 are covered by a 5 year parts & labour warranty.
Showers purchased prior to 1st April 2013 are covered by a 5 year parts and labour warranty.
Shower hoses and hand-pieces purchased prior to 1st April 2013 are covered by a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
If the products have been installed by a property developer, customers should contact the developer or the management office for warranty service.
This warranty covers faults in product construction, materials and assembly supplied for Domestic Use. For the purposes of this warranty ‘Domestic Use’ means use for all residential or personal accommodation applications such as private dwellings, hotels, motels and retirement villages.
Products which are found upon inspection by an authorized representative to be defective in construction, material or assembly, will be repaired or exchanged with an equivalent product free of charge within the warranty period outlined in the table. Replaced items become Grohe’s property.
Spare Parts & Labour
The labour for the replacement of products and spare parts to which this warranty applies will be supplied by Grohe or relevant supplier / Distributer using licensed plumbers engaged by local Grohe distributor or relevant supplier.
Spare parts found upon inspection by an authorised Grohe representative to be defective in construction, material or assembly, will be replaced free of charge.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a plumber or tradesperson
Licensed to install this product
- The item has been installed for and subjected to domestic use only
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product
- Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) is provided
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
- This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a licensed plumber or tradesperson licensed to install this product
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product
For the purposes of this warranty ‘Commercial Use’ means anything other than Domestic Use, including use in commercial applications in commercial or non-residential premises, public buildings such as schools and sports centre, and in other commercial establishments such as hospitals and restaurants.
The Commercial Use warranty covers this product against manufacturing faults in the construction, material and assembly of both the finished products and any spare parts. Products and spare parts which are found upon inspection by an authorised Grohe representative to be defective in construction, material or assembly will be repaired or exchanged free of charge.
Replaced items become Grohe’s property. The labour for the replacement of products and spare parts to which this warranty applies will be supplied by Grohe or relevant supplier using licensed plumbers engaged by Grohe or relevant supplier. The Warranty Conditions and exclusions which apply to the domestic use warranty also apply to this commercial warranty.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Grohe excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.
For all warranty queries customers are to contact the branch where the product was purchased. These details can be found on your purchase invoice. General contact details for Grohe support is as follows:
25 Vestey Drive
Mt Wellington, Auckland
The benefits given by this warranty are in addition to the other rights and remedies that consumers may have under the New Zealand Consumer Law and any other applicable laws.